Monday, August 8, 2011

The Unique, Forgotten and Abandoned

My first photo project of my Junior year. Definitely one of my favorite!

 Title: Ghost Present

 Took this while walking through the small town of Bodega Bay. This is actually the church from that old movie Birds. My mom believes that there is a ghost in the picture hint the title :) Do you believe in ghost?






Title: Crooked Step

My grandpa and dad bought a house and flipped it. The only way out the door to the backyard was the steps. May be one of my favorite pictures but those steps were not very sturdy let me tell you.




  Title: Old Train

Took this in Old Sac. Like the Crooked Step I put a effect called bleach bypass on this. One of my favorite effects to use on pictures that consist of old things.




 Title: Building Side

Also took this while in Old Sac. Not the original, took a day or two to come out with this final but was well worth the work :)






No comments:

Post a Comment